Saturday, December 17, 2005

Mary Elizabeth Cleverly

Well, I am pleased to announce that I checked Mary's blog this morning, only to find a new post entitled "Vincent LeGrande Oveson" !! Although my middle name is in fact spelled wrong (it's LeGrand) I'm pretty much stoked about it. It confirmed my suspicions about Mary, and left me without doubts . . .

SHE LIKES ME!!

So this is great news. It's a little tough because serious dating is "Strongly Discouraged" within Encore. However, Bro. K has occasionally joked about that rule. I think of it as more of a guide line ;) . But even so, I can't be overly obvious with Mary -- especially when Tasia is around. That might be a little tough on her - at least for a little while ...

So my next plan of action is to take Mary out. Part of my plans for our big encore Christmas activity was to go to Temple Square and see the lights. But we were delayed at skating, so we didn't end up doing that. So I thought that would be a good date. And I also thought about doing the whole carriage ride thing down town that takes you up through City Creek Canyon. I don't know though ... I'm still deciding. We'll see what I can come up with.

So anyways, I am really excited. I mean, i was excited when Tasia and I liked each other, but even from the beginning, I knew that it wasn't going to turn into anything meaningful. I had my reserves about her all along. But with Mary it's different. Our personalities just go really well together. She's probably the first girl that I would feel comfortable being 100% myself with. And that's a big deal.

Hail Mary!! :D

1 comment:

Cleverly Triple said...

Sorry. If this sounds strange, but I was just messing around on the iternet and googled my wife's name and saw the picture of your girlfriend or wife. I thought it was funny that they both have the same name. We also live in Utah and look like we are about the same age. I click on a picture of you guys at Disneyland and it was so bizzare because we have pictures that look similar. Sorry about the random post. I just thought you might appreciate it.