Monday, December 19, 2005

A low profile ... BAH!

Things are going great with Mary. She called me yesterday afternoon to see if I wanted to go to Temple Square and see the lights -- so we got a decent sized group of people together and went and did that. So I guess I'm going back to the drawing board for a date idea! But it was great.

As far as keeping a low profile within Encore, we've failed miserably. Just about everyone knows that we like each other, and that we're starting to hook up. It was bound to come out sooner or later -- Maybe the holding hands is what tipped them off ... lol Oh well -- as long as we can manage to keep Bro. Keaton from finding out, we should be okay.

Last night, she and I talked on MSN for a while after I got home from Temple Square. It was nice, because we kind of broke the ice. Up until then, we hadn't talked about us liking each other. We just both knew it. Once you get it in the open, it makes things much easier. Mary said that this came at the perfect time in her life -- that she really needed it right now. That makes me feel pretty good. This has got real potential to be something great for both of us.

No comments: