Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In her Humble Way...

Well, the time has almost come. In just 8 days, Gwen will embark on her mission to Utica, New York. I'm so proud of her, and I know she will be an awesome missionary. We're going to miss her a lot while she's gone -- she is one of the funnest people to hang out with I know. She filled in for me as "the funny one" while I was on my mission, and she continues to make us laugh regularly. Gwen, you're the best!

I had this idea the other day -- in an effort to keep friends and family up-to-date on Gwen's mission, I have created a blog where we will post her letters/emails as well as the photos she sends us. That way all of the many people who love her will be able to keep track of where she's at and what she's doing. You can visit the page here. Obviously there are no posts there yet, but it won't be long now!

We love you Gwen!

2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

Yay for Gwenie! Love your face!

Samantha Kennicott said...

That is a great idea! She is pretty popular, after all. What would we all do without Gwen stories? She is the best storyteller ever! :)